Sunday, December 17, 2006

My changing life again

Right i have had a busy time the last month or two, i have managed to buy a flat on my measly NHS wage. So now i am a going to be a home owner (end of jan to be more precise).

I am pretty scared about being on my own as i have always lived in the house i live in now and i have lived with my mum and dad and 2 brothers and sister when she was at home and we all get on really well and have so many laughs and talk about things all the time and now i am going to be coming home to a cold house (there is no heating and no mum to turn it on) with no one to talk to. To have my dinner on my own and go to bed without saying night to anyone. I actually have tears in my eyes thinking about it and i get a lump in my throat when anyone asks me about it.

But im sure there will be plus's i can have my friends round for dinner and to stay over. To be able to do things when i want and im sure i will enjoy my own space.

So i am going to be sad and lonley and skint with a nice flat. Can life get any better...you tell me.